Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Step One: Prepare to Enter
- Review the award categories and criteria in the tabs listed above.
- Note the tier and category for your entries.
- Note the parameters, restrictions and collateral requirement for each entry.
- Set aside time to prepare your entries.
Step Two: Register/Log In to Awards System
- If you are new to the sustem, click on the "first time logging in" link located on the award system home page.
- Enter your email address and click "Next".
- Enter your contact information, select your chapter and create a password.
- Click "Register" to finish setting up your account.
- You will be taken to the "Landmarks Award Programs" page to submit your award entries.
- If you have already created an account on this site, simply log in using your email address and password on the left side of this page.
- If you started an award entry but have not submitted it, you will be able to edit your entry and continue the submission process.
Step Three: Select your Awards Program and Entry Category
- Select "Landmarks" in the Awards Program drop-down menu.
- Then choose the category that your award entry falls into from the drop-down menu.
- Pick the sub-category that corresponds with your award entry.
- Type in the name of your entry under "Entry Title".
- Click on the "Save and Next" button.
Step Four: Input Award Entry
- Fill in all of the required sections for this award entry.
- A brief description of the entry and its purpose
- The objectives
- The target audience
- The budget
- Measurements of the entry's effectiveness
- Text can be copied and pasted from Microsoft Word or Notepad.
- Upload supporting documentation and collateral pieces. At least one file is required, but you may choose to upload up to three files.
- Provide a web address of any online materials you would like the judges to review. Two links can be included.
- Select "Save and Next" to continue.
Step Five: Award Information
- Should your entry be selected for recognition, this information will be used to prepare awards and during the presentation ceremony. At least one line is required but you may provide up to three lines of text.
- Company/organization name is typically placed on line 1 with the names of individuals who worked on the project or the department name on lines 2 and 3.
- It is not necessary to provide the award entry title or category name.
- Upload one image that the awards committee may use during the presentation ceremony or in publicity materials.
- Click "Save" to save all information input into the award system to this point.
- Click "Add to Cart" to finalize your entry, submit additional award entries and/or pay for your entry.
Step Six: Review and Checkout
- Once at this screen, you can:
- Click "Make Another Submission" to enter another award entry.
- Click "Print All Entries" to review all of the information you submitted through the award system.
- Click "Checkout" to select your payment method.
- Note: If entering two or more award entries, you must input all entries into the system and pay for them at the same time to receive the discounted price.
- You may also select "Copy Your Submission" if some of the same information for one entry applies to another entry.
Step Seven: Payment
- Select payment by either check or credit card.
- If paying by credit card, you will be directed to Paypal to complete the transaction.
- If paying by check, mail your check (Payable to PRSA Bluegrass) with a copy of your invoice to the PRSA Administrator at: Landmarks of Excellence / PRSA Bluegrass / PO Box 7305 / Louisville, KY 40257.
- Click "Process" to finalize your award entries and payment. Once you click "Process", you will not be able to edit your award entry.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each entry, as well as an invoice, if you selected payment by check.
- You may print an invoice along with all information you input for your entries.
Remember: This awards program does not require a binder; there is no need to print or mail your entry or collateral pieces.
If your entry wins an award, you may order duplicate awards. Information will be available following the awards program.